- Availability: 100
- Gender: Female
- Top Notes: Citrusy (bergamot), spicy (saffron)
- Middle Notes : Floral (rose, geranium)
- Base Notes : Musk, woody (oud, sandalwood).
- Applicator: Roll on
- Ingredients: Parfum, Citronellol, Linalool, Geraniol, Alpha-isomethyl ionone, Benzyl salicylate, Coumarin, Limonene, Cinnamal, Citral, Eugenol, Benzyl benzoate.
- How To Apply: The pulse points are areas on the body where the veins flow close to the skin. These spots emit heat, which helps fragrance develop faster. The typical places to spritz scent all fall under this category, the neck, wrists, cleavage, ears. However the inside of the elbows is also a hot spot to roll on perfume.
- Safety Information: Reaction or irritation to perfume oils are very rare; however, please take the necessary precautions. Do not use if you have sensitive skin. Do not apply to cut or broken skin, to open wounds, or to skin with any kind of condition. Do not apply to clothing that stain easily. Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep out of direct sunlight, away from direct flame and store in a cool, dry place.
- Note: Like most well known high street brands we use a mix of natural and synthetic (for stability, longevity & quality fragrance) ingredients for all our perfumes. Free from GMO plants, ethyl alcohol and animal ingredients. Not tested on animals.