Sample Pure Oud
- Availability: 100
White Oudh is a truly exciting fragrance, this perfume will last for hours and you will get pestered with requests for a little sample. After trying some of this pefume oil you will never look back again at Western perfumes. This perfume has some oud content, but doesn't have the distinct oudh fragrance, as it has been mellowed down with other ingredients. Perfect for the beginner to the oudh world or the novice. This is a very addictive fragrance.
- Gender: Unisex
- Top Notes: Fresh-spicy (cardamom, juniperberry), herbaceous (lavender, rosemary)
- Middle Notes : Floral (rose, lily, geranium), cashmere wood, leathery
- Base Notes : Woody, oudh, sandal, cedarwood, musky, ambery, mossy, slightly balsamic
- Applicator: Stick
- Ingredients: Parfum, Benzyl Salicylate, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Geraniol, Limonene, Hydroxycitronellal, H-3-CC, Linalool, Citronellol, Citral, Farnesol, Isoeugenol, Eugenol.
- Please Note: Sample's are non refundable
- How To Apply: The pulse points are areas on the body where the veins flow close to the skin. These spots emit heat, which helps fragrance develop faster. The typical places to spritz scent all fall under this category, the neck, wrists, cleavage, ears. However the inside of the elbows is also a hot spot to roll on perfume.
- Safety Information: Reaction or irritation to perfume oils are very rare, however please take the necessary precautions. Do not use if you have sensitive skin. Do not apply to cut or broken skin, to open wounds, or to skin with any kind of condition. Do not apply to clothing that stain easily. Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep out of direct sunlight, away from direct flame and store in a cool, dry place.
- Note: Like most well known high street brands we use a mix of natural and synthetic (for stability, longevity & quality fragrance) ingredients for all our perfumes. Free from GMO plants, ethyl alcohol and animal ingredients. Not tested on animals.